8 Weeks

8 Weeks: Baby is the size of a jelly bean

Not much to report on this week.  I'm at a new doctor due to an insurance change and they did not perform an ultrasound at my appointment this week, which was a total bummer.  I'm scheduled to have one on 12/18, but may have to push it back as that's the same day as Harrison's school Christmas performance.  Fingers crossed when we set up our new insurance I can go back to my old doctor!  Besides that, it's been a busy work week and I'm going to keep this short and sweet because mama needs a nap.


How far along? 8 weeks
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and leggings are a must.
Sleep: I am SO tired; I sneak in a nap almost daily and count down the minutes until I can go to bed each night.
Best moment(s) this week: Decorating for Christmas.  Although our tree has the least amount of ornaments on it I've ever seen (I put up about three and that seemed good enough), I love seeing the kids get excited about the holiday-- there's nothing cuter than a four year old who wears a Santa hat all day.
Miss Anything? Energy- I'm getting by at work, but I feel like I have nothing left to give to anything else.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Absolutely nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was able to eat a little more this week, but most food still makes me feel ill. I try to have a Gatorade with me at all times to stay hydrated because even water is hard to get down.  
Gender: Unsure
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Sore boobs are back, nausea, always tired, out of breath easily, lack of motivation + energy, and upset stomach. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Too tired to have a mood.
Looking forward to: An ultrasound.

Comments

Popular Posts