7 Weeks

7 Weeks: Baby is the size of a blueberry

Generally speaking, things are starting to settle down.  We've shared the news with our families and have decided to move forward with the house (let the fun of picking out colors and finishes begin!).  We also told Harrison and he would like to name the baby, boy or girl, Chicken.  I'm excited for what's to come but, I forgot how awful this part of pregnancy is.  Why isn't maternity leave a thing during the first trimester? I barely have enough energy to get out of bed, let alone make important decisions.  I know this too shall pass, but dang, can it pass faster please?

How far along? 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? In preparation for our 7 hour drive for Thanksgiving I went to Target and grabbed some maternity leggings, which are so insanely comfortable and I am never taking them off. 
Sleep: Naps on naps on naps on naps. 
Best moment(s) this week: Embracing the news and getting excited for all of the (good) changes.  And of course, Thanksgiving! 
Miss Anything? Feeling well.  Between morning all day sickness and a cold, I am OVER IT. 
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nada, food is gross. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Literally everything.  I can't even stomach a coke anymore.  Milkshakes, smoothies, and saltines are about all I can even contemplate eating. 
Gender: Shifting towards girl with how I'm feeling.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Constantly on the verge of vomiting, burping (isn't pregnancy glamorous?), so sleepy, zero energy or motivation, and headaches. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: IDK, currently just counting the hours until I can sleep to get me one day closer to the second trimester. 
Looking forward to: My first doctor's appointment to check on the little bean.


Happy Thanksgiving from almost all of us!

Comments

Popular Posts