6 Weeks

6 Weeks: Baby is the size of a chocolate chip


I've stopped taking pregnancy tests.  My achy boobs and the constant feeling of wanting to vomit are enough to overrule my need to pee on a stick.  On a positive note, we did get to share the news with a few more close friends and I am over the moon grateful for our framily here.  The pure excitement and support they all showed us immediately has me at a loss for words.

In other news, we did something totally crazy and put a deposit down on a new construction.  A lot not too far from home with a plan for a four bedroom house, a carriage house, AND a huge backyard popped up and we jumped on it.  I'm not going to lie- it was a quick decision and we are totally second guessing our life choices at the moment so TBD on whether or not that becomes a reality.




How far along? 6 weeks

Maternity clothes? I had my first delivery of maternity clothes from Sandy this week.  I haven't busted them out yet, but that's mostly because I've been too lazy to go through them.  I will stick with unbuttoning my pants in the car so I can breathe until I get a burst of energy to put away my new wardrobe.
Sleep: So tired, but finding it hard to fall asleep.
Best moment(s) this week: What a week it's been... telling more of our friends was special + exciting.  Also, putting a deposit down on our new house.  Time will tell whether or not we decide to follow through. 
Miss Anything? Feeling settled.  It's been a bit chaotic around here with 9359325 unexpected changes and I'm trying to make the best decisions for our family, I just don't know what those are, so I'm grasping at straws hoping things will work out how they are supposed to.
Movement: Too early for that.
Food cravings: At the beginning of the week I had three chicken sandwiches three days in a row (Chik-fil-a spicy sandwich for the win), but that last few days it's been all coke and french fries.  Nothing else looks appetizing.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Breathing?  Existence?  Anything resembling a cheeseburger?
Gender: I have a feeling it's a boy, but what do I know?
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: NAUSEA has reared it's ugly head, the bloating is insane, and why isn't nap time built in for adults?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall, happy.
Looking forward to: Figuring out the chaos.

Comments

Popular Posts